Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hello World!

I am Tiffanie, Annette's daughter/partner and the artistic eyes and ears for this business we run. I have always had an affinity for the arts being my mother's daughter, but a few years ago I fell into the Photog crowd and haven't looked back since!

I fell in love with taking pictures when I started working at Sears Portrait studio and FINALLY figured out what I wanted to do when I grow up. What's funny about it is that Annette opened up the studio at about the same time I decided to go the photography route. I started helping her out at the studio and it all came together from there. I got Mike into the act and now we have a family affair! I have always loved taking pictures but until I had been trained and given that eye for framing a picture it never occurred to me that it could be a livelihood. DUH!!! So thats the story of how I got into this biz-ness. I never in all my life thought that I could have a job I would have fun with while working with family! I guess if you can't work with your family then who can you work with? I love the fact we all have Photography in common as a passion. I wouldn't have it any other way. My other passions include, but are not limited to: writing, shopping, reading and scrapbooking. I love my Canon camera! I mainly shoot with my 40D. I am less of a technical person and more of an art geek. Enough about me though, Let's get down to business!

We will be updating this blog at least once a week. I will also try to add a picture every time we blog. The picture I am adding this week is one I shot of a baby for the cover of CC Magazine. The baby was overexposed purposely to allow for the text on the cover. This little guy was so laid back and cool that he ended up asleep during the shoot amid all the hustle and bustle. I was soooo excited to get sleeping baby shots! This one I clicked right before he fell asleep when he just kept staring at me and the camera with those big blue eyes of his. More to come next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment