Monday, November 16, 2009

Lego the Stress, and Play Well! I want to play too!

Anyone getting busy, Tis the Season, don't let the turkey's make you crazy in all the chaos.  The last thing any of us need right now is more stress.  I was watching TV tonight and was so inspired by something so simple...remember Legos the plastic little bricks that would allow us to create anything we could image.  Those same little pieces that would get scattered on the floor and hurt you back when met on a midnight run to the fridge with the bare foot.  Isn't there a song to go with that dance, "barefootin" the dance starts out   with a choice word, pulling up one foot, jumpin around on the other leg, spinning and swearing cause you now have at least 4 tiny indents that hurt really bad. As a parent I would throw them right in the trash, (ask my kids and I'm not sure they would remember this toy in our home) and year after year I would buy them a new set and put it under the tree.
Legos are an important part of our past and future, how did the Lego shape our world?  Who knows. how many adults are who they became because of the Lego?  It could be millions...did you know that the word Lego means "play well."  I love it and so now I would like to capture the magic.  If you love Legos and have a set or two I want to talk to you, I have an idea, let's talk!