Friday, May 19, 2017

Life in East Texas




East Texas has been a big part of my life since 1984 when I met and married my Husband who graduated high school from John Tyler HS in 1979.  Our family visits over the years were spent with family not leaving much time to explore all that this area has to offer.  Much to my delight, I have discovered since moving here we are surrounded with Natural Beauty, Lakes and horses!  

Mother's Day weekend we spent some family time at the Texas Rose Horse Park.  The Park hosts events through out the year, this was our first experience with Cross Country.   It was amazing to witness the endurance and athleticism of the horse and rider on this beautiful course.  These are a few shots captured by my Son, Caylem who enjoys shooting during his school breaks.


No comments:

Post a Comment